SB 681 and Your Local Assessment Plans
SMCAA Free Webinar Series for Members
October 9th 9:oo AM - 11:00 AM
Senate Bill 681 changed the use of assessments significantly in Missouri. Have you updated your Local Assessment Plan to reflect these changes? Does your plan include all the components needed to help all stakeholders in your district understand:
• Why each assessment is given?
• How the data will be used?
• Who will take the assessments?
• Who is responsible for the giving of the assessment and use of the data?
• When the assessments are given?
• What conditions need to exist during the testing process?
Join us, and special guest Shaun Bastes, DESE, for a Free 2-hour webinar where we will discuss these questions and provide our Local Assessment Plan template to help you update your information.